I received my cover flats for Milk Money from my publisher today! The cover flats are different from my mockup! They changed the cows as I requested! I’m so excited! As soon as I can get a pdf or jpeg of the new cover I will post on this blog and on my websites! I should have my author copies soon!
Archive for: ‘November 8, 2008’
November 8, 2008 Posted by novelistcd
Raspberry Kisses – Free E-book!Raspberry Kisses - The Bakery Romance Series Book One - FREE!
Shades of ChocolateShades of Chocolate - The Bakery Romance Series Book Two - now available!
Sweet DreamsSweet Dreams - The Bakery Romance Series Book 3 - available now!
Loving Luke – 99 Cents!Loving Luke - A Christmas novella - now only 99 cents!
Search my Posts
I'm a Christian fiction romance author with books published by three major houses: Steeple Hill/Love Inspired, Barbour, and Crossings Book Club.
Join my Email List
Blog Archives By YearQuestions? Do you want to get your novel commercially published? If you do, and you have questions about getting published, email me at dowdywriter @ aol.com (without the spaces) and I'll try to answer your inquiry on this blog.
Subscribe to My Blog
- Oh, The Weather Outside Is Frightful!
- Are You A Bread Baker?
- Sweet Dreams Book Giveaway – Go to the Link to enter!
- A Second Chance by Alexis Goring
- The Nephilim In Christian Fiction
- Sunday Brunch – Joshua and the city of Ai
- The Manning Grooms by Debbie Macomber
- If Not For You by Debbie Macomber
- Saturday Matinee – Christmas Movies!
- Hope Under Mistletoe
My Blog List
My Stat Counter
Free Digital Photos
Christian Fiction Online
- Doctor of Divinity Degree
- Sunday Brunch – Why Didn’t Jesus Rescue John The Baptist?
- The Bible And The Weather
- Cake Mix Banana Bread! :-)
- Sunday Brunch – The Danger Of Visiting A Psychic!
- Saturday Matinee! The Book Of Eli!
- Sunday Brunch – Did Philip Disappear?
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Do The Amish Live In Portugal?
- African-American Children Adopted By Mennonite Families