I just finished the controversial book The Shack today. I have mixed feelings about this book. It was definitely different than what I normally read. I’ll post my thoughts about the novel soon.
Archive for: ‘November 23, 2008’
November 23, 2008 Posted by novelistcd
Raspberry Kisses – Free E-book!Raspberry Kisses - The Bakery Romance Series Book One - FREE!
Shades of ChocolateShades of Chocolate - The Bakery Romance Series Book Two - now available!
Sweet DreamsSweet Dreams - The Bakery Romance Series Book 3 - available now!
Loving Luke – 99 Cents!Loving Luke - A Christmas novella - now only 99 cents!
Search my Posts
I'm a Christian fiction romance author with books published by three major houses: Steeple Hill/Love Inspired, Barbour, and Crossings Book Club.
Join my Email List
Blog Archives By YearQuestions? Do you want to get your novel commercially published? If you do, and you have questions about getting published, email me at dowdywriter @ aol.com (without the spaces) and I'll try to answer your inquiry on this blog.
Subscribe to My Blog
- Wish You Joy by Jan Thompson
- Heavenly Peace by Lesley Ann McDaniel
- Book Giveaway For All! :-)
- Happy Easter!
- Calm And Bright
- The Wonder of His Love
- Sunday Brunch – The Book of Jashar/Jasher – From The Blog Archives
- Deadly Night, Silent Night
- Sunday Brunch – Joseph’s Brothers
- Oh, The Weather Outside Is Frightful!
My Blog List
My Stat Counter
Free Digital Photos
Christian Fiction Online
- Sunday Brunch – Why Didn’t Jesus Rescue John The Baptist?
- Doctor of Divinity Degree
- The Bible And The Weather
- Cake Mix Banana Bread! :-)
- Sunday Brunch – The Danger Of Visiting A Psychic!
- Saturday Matinee! The Book Of Eli!
- Sunday Brunch – Did Philip Disappear?
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Do The Amish Live In Portugal?
- African-American Children Adopted By Mennonite Families